2019 Kitchen Trends
We asked our kitchen designer Holly Rathore to gives us her trend highlights for 2019.
- Copper and Grey / lilac tones are here to stay
- Black is back with mixed metal tones
- Smart storage solutions are a must – from hidden chef’s pantry’s to slide and hide systems
- Taking it all in – Built in extractors @Boracookingsystems allow you to have open plan kitchens without having to worry about overhead extractors.
- Fine Dinning – Pendant lights placed over built-in seating areas allow you to enjoy meals with the family in perfect ambiance
- Declutter the countertops – Deep drawers and shelving in rustic woods are key
- Be brave with Brass – Metal toned taps, doors and accessories add vibrancy to give that industrial look to any design
- Pretty in Pink – Soft pastel shades mirrored with deep greens and navy tones are leading the way for 2019
If these ideas have you thinking your kitchen has had it’s last Christmas, or getting exiting about your new build then book an appointment today.